Are you the world’s biggest fan of copper infused products?
Are you the world’s biggest fan of copper infused products?
Copper Clothing’s patented technology has allowed us to extract the power of copper and infuse its ions into everyday items to give them extraordinary power.
Humans have been making things from copper for more than 10,000 years, with studies showing that copper has a lethal effect on bacteria and viruses. This has been especially valuable through the pandemic, with research showing that coronavirus lives on copper for only four hours. This is in comparison to the virus lasting one day on cardboard and three days on plastic and stainless steel.
We want to find the world’s biggest fan of copper infused products. From those who refuse to leave the house without copper face masks to those who sleep on copper infused bedsheets and in copper-infused pyjamas.
The winner will bag themselves a Copper Clothing voucher worth £300, with five runners-up receiving vouchers worth £50.
To enter, simply email CopperFan@milkandhoneypr.com and answer the following questions:
- Why are you the biggest copper superfan?
- What areas in your life do you use copper products?
- Why do you deserve to be crowned our Copper Clothing superfan?
*You can write, send pictures, videos or all of the above to support your application
Terms and conditions
See full terms and conditions below or email CopperFan@milkandhoneypr.com for more information.
The promoter is Copper Clothing (company no: 08320712) whose registered office is at: Copper House Hayes Industrial Estate, Godstone Road, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 6SF.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years of over, except employees of Copper Clothing, Milk & Honey PR and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page. The competition will be running on Copper Clothing’s Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram channels, and through the Copper Clothing’s website.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition runs between 00:01 Monday 1st February – 23:59 Sunday 28th February 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Copper Clothing or its partners for entries not received, for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants must fill out a three-question survey outlining why they feel they are superfan of copper-infused products. The applicants with best reasons for declaring themselves a superfan will be contacted for a phone interview 8-12 March The most promising money saver will be chosen by a judging panel and contacted by 15th March. The winner will need to participate in media interviews and a photoshoot and will receive £300 Copper Clothing shopping voucher before 30th April.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reason. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: £300 in Copper Clothing shopping vouchers for the winner. Product giveaways worth of Copper Clothing for five runners up. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen based on the creativity of their responses to the entry questions, by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- When the competition closes on February 28th, the judging panel will agree on shortlisted candidates. These shortlisted candidates will be notified by email by Friday 5th March and will need to complete a short interview with the judging panel by Friday 12th March. The final winner will be confirmed by email on Monday 2nd November. If the winner cannot be contacted within three days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Copper Clothing’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry materials including videos, written responses and imagery. They also agree to work with Copper Clothing and its partners to develop further content for media purposes, including participating in media interviews. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Personal data will be deleted by 1st August 2021. Details will not be passed onto any third parties, including media, without explicit consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: CopperFan@milkandhoneypr.com
- This contest is not sponsored, administered or organised by Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram. Further questions regarding the competition are referred to Copper Clothing who are responsible for the competition.